Monday, December 29, 2008

2 more things

1.I think Eva Longoria pretty much explains it all when she said- “I think sometimes women are stuck in a type. I’ve never dated the same type. I fall in love with personalities, and they come in different packages.”

2. The other day i dropped the remote and the back opened up and the batteries fell out.... well one went missing and i could NOT find it for the life of me. Haha, well i was cleaning up dog poop outside today and look what i found! Looks like little miss Daisy ate an extra snack.

2 comments:

Krista said...

hahahaha. oops! you should see the stuff that comes out of gibbys poop. we also have a family friend that their dog eats bras and ate a full on remote and pooped it out! this dog is crazy!!!

taryn said...

SICK!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha